ABOUT MOUNT KILIMANJARO
Overwhelming the scene like no other mountain, notorious and in a flash unmistakable, Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the most elevated top in Africa and the world’s tallest detached mountain at 5895 meters. To climb Kilimanjaro is an incredible test and altogether achievable for the dynamic voyager or sharp walker searching for something new. Very quickly you’ll climb Kilimanjaro from the hot fields of Africa through prairies, equatorial jungle, elevated knolls, moorlands and desert uplands onto snow and ice.
As one of the premier Mount Kilimanjaro tour operators, we have regular climbs on three of the main routes:
- Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro through the Marangu route in 6 days is our favored course as it offers amazing acclimatization and perspectives.
- Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro through the Machame route in 6 days is our favored course as it offers amazing acclimatization and perspectives.
- The Lemosho course, is equivalent to the Machame course after the subsequent camp (Shira Plateau), yet gives an additional day on the mountain.
- Or on the other hand there is the Rongai course, which comes nearer from the north of the mountain and is a more unfamiliar alternative. It’s additionally acceptable during the stormy season as it’s more shielded.
- Or then again for the individuals who have a touch of time we likewise have climbs through the multi day Northern Circuit course.